Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
• Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
• Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
• Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Parker uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
• Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
• Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Talk To Us About Invisalign
We want your treatment to reflect your unique smile, lifestyle and personality. Call us today for your FREE consultation and to discuss any questions you might have about Invisalign! At Valley Creek Dental Care we believe your smile deserves the very best.
Thank you for choosing our practice. We absolutely love our patients!